Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Refer the last post's title!!

While I was writing my last post I didn't even imagine that I will be working as a Mobile Application Developer while I write my next post for my blog. Perhaps I should have named this post as 'An abrupt change' as it suits better. Yup, as I mentioned earlier I got into a company known as Changepond Technologies located in Chennai as a Mobile Application Developer. In terms of pay its not very much although a 5 digit pay which is good for a fresher. Next?? Of course domain. To be honest while I was doing my course in Bangalore I was worrying that I may only work in only pure Objective C IPhone domain which means that I won't get exposure to any other mobile technologies such as Android, J2ME. But, fortunately I got into a company in which they won't make me work in a single domain. I will get projects in all the mobile domains and the frameworks too. Currently I am working on Phonegap framework for Iphone. It feels good. Got a PG near my company, gonna get my bike here soon. Anand will come in three months after finishing his training in Coimbatore. Hope that we will have good times together again.

1 comment:

  1. iPhone developer always have bright future , more over you will not get bored when developing apps for iPhone.


    Cheers
    Karna

    ReplyDelete