Sunday, August 22, 2010

My TCS Interview ( Which actually was a failure)

Despite, I had attended several other interviews which were conducted in the company itself, of course it was my first Off campus experience when I attended the TCS interview in Vivekanandha. It was a real different experience which includes that I got up so early around 2.30 am as I can't sleep. I was asked to be there inside the college campus before 7.30 am. Surprisingly I managed to be there before 7.30 as I had maintained a world record of being late till then. After completing those blah blah procedures of registration I expected them to start the online test. However they prompted me to undergo a different kind of test which might be called as ' The Forbearance test' by the recruiters. They made me wait in a classroom till 2'o clock before I entered the Lab ( in which the online test was conducted). And the test:::: Believe me, Yup it was really easy and I hope I did well. And The result::::: as usual fate and luck played their indispensable roles here. As they have took enough members in the first batch of the test they took a minimal amount from our batch. Still I am unaware that why they made me wait till the end of first session as I were one of the few innocent souls who entered the college at the scheduled time and waited not even knowing for what we were made seated there.

On the other hand as a relief my friend got placed. She deserves it. The first thing that made me miserable was that my dreams about staying together with my close friend were shattered (He was placed there already), and second the college management had announced holiday for their students on that day. ( Dude, its a ladies college he, he)

Hope soon I will be posting about an interview that I got placed.

1 comment: